Call Us: 040-3255 5530
* Please click here for Revised service charges w.e.f.01.02.2018.
*Banking Facilities for Senior Citizens and Differently abled Persons.
*IMPORTANT: Dear Sir/Madam, Please submit a self-attested copy of your Aadhar card at the earliest (but before March 31, 2018) to your branch to link it your Bank account.
* W.E.F 01.07.2017 Bank will collect GST @18% on applicable commission/service charges in lieu of service tax @15%.
* W.E.F 01.07.2017 GST on Forex conversions will be collected. Click here for rates.
* Please click here for current MCLR rates.
* Please click here for current interest rates on deposits.
* Details of Unclaimed Deposits. Please click here.
* FREE OF CHARGE unlimited usage of BBK ATM cards in other Banks’ ATMs.BBK ATM cards can be used in all ATMs of NPCI member Banks network. Click here for details.
*Safe Deposit Lockers facility available at our Hyderabad, Aluva & New Delhi branches. Please contact branch for details.
* Interest on all types of Savings Deposit shall be credited at quarterly intervals on the last working day of March, June, September and December.
* As per Income Tax rules, applicable TDS on deposit account is deductible on accrued interest. TDS so deducted is non-refundable.
* Customers are advised to register their mandates for payment before maturity on joint deposits held on "Either or Survivor" or "Former or Survivor" basis.
* Customers are advised to issue CTS compliant cheques only.
* BBK presently does not have any 3rd Party Agents/DSAs. The marketing & processing of all products are done through its branches, by the bank staff.
* Rupee Floating Loans/ Credit limits shall now be priced at MCLR effective 01/04/2016"click here for details
May continue to hold, own, transfer or invest in foreign currency, foreign security or any immovable property situated outside India, if such currency, security or property was acquired, held or owned when resident outside India.
May open, hold and maintain with an authorised dealer in India a Resident Foreign Currency (RFC) Account to transfer balances held in NRE/FCNR(B) accounts. Proceeds of assets held outside India at the time of return, can be credited to RFC account. The funds in RFC accounts are free from all restrictions regarding utilisation of foreign currency balances including any restriction on investment in any form outside India.
* We are in the process of upgrading BBK-INDIA Internet Banking Application. New version will be rolled out from Jan 29th 2018. You will be able to access the application with your existing User ID and password.
Copyright © 2018 BANK OF BAHRAIN AND KUWAIT B.S.C. All Rights Reserved Disclaimer