Call Us: 040-3255 5530
Current A/c, Savings Bank A/c, Term Deposits, Basic Banking-No Frills A/c, Recurring Deposits etc...
Working Capital Finance, Long Term Finance/Term Loans, Trade Finance, International Banking, Treasury Products...
NRE/NRO Savings Bank A/C, NRE/NRO Term Deposits, FCNR Deposits, RFC Deposits,etc
Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR)...
About BBK, Financial Reports, Contacts, Around the World, Our Commitments, etc
Wealth Investment Services
Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait B.S.C is the modern international resource that equips people with the financial products, services, tools, experience and, most critically, the knowledge and partnership required to face the future with confidence
Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait B.S.C (BBK) was incorporated in Bahrain in March 1971 with the committed objective of providing a range of efficient and personalized banking facilities. BBK's first overseas branch was established in Kuwait in 1978. A few years later, branches were set up in Mumbai and Hyderabad."With the addition of two new branches at Aluva and New Delhi, today, BBK is one of the largest commercial bank in Bahrain with 16 local branches,5 full-fledged overseas branches and a Representative Office in Dubai."
* Please click here for Revised service charges w.e.f.01.02.2018.
*Banking Facilities for Senior Citizens and Differently abled Persons.
*IMPORTANT: Dear Sir/Madam, Please submit a self-attested copy of your Aadhar card at the earliest (but before March 31, 2018) to your branch to link it your Bank account.
* W.E.F 01.07.2017 Bank will collect GST @18% on applicable commission/service charges in lieu of service tax @15%.
* W.E.F 01.07.2017 GST on Forex conversions will be collected. Click here for rates.
* Please click here for current MCLR rates.
* Please click here for current interest rates on deposits.
* Details of Unclaimed Deposits. Please click here.
* FREE OF CHARGE unlimited usage of BBK ATM cards in other Banks’ ATMs.BBK ATM cards can be used in all ATMs of NPCI member Banks network. Click here for details.
*Safe Deposit Lockers facility available at our Hyderabad, Aluva & New Delhi branches. Please contact branch for details.
* Interest on all types of Savings Deposit shall be credited at quarterly intervals on the last working day of March, June, September and December.
* As per Income Tax rules, applicable TDS on deposit account is deductible on accrued interest. TDS so deducted is non-refundable.
* Customers are advised to register their mandates for payment before maturity on joint deposits held on "Either or Survivor" or "Former or Survivor" basis.
* Customers are advised to issue CTS compliant cheques only.
* BBK presently does not have any 3rd Party Agents/DSAs. The marketing & processing of all products are done through its branches, by the bank staff.
* Rupee Floating Loans/ Credit limits shall now be priced at MCLR effective 01/04/2016"click here for details
BBK will never share your personal data or ask you to give your account detials via email, SMS or phone.
For the security of your account, please avoid disclosing any account or ATM card details through email, SMS or phone to any entity.
If you received any suspicious request, please contact us immediately on +91 40 32555530
It has come to the notice of the Reserve Bank of India that an email has been sent in its name from mail id:email@example.com and signed by RBI Online offering a 'new online security platform'.
According to the mail, the 'new online security platform' offers to 'prevent online identity theft in internet banking by asking the customer to go through a two-way authentication factor before he/she properly logs into internet banking every time'.
The email then asks the recipient to 'download the attachment and update'.
The Reserve Bank clarifies that it has not sent any such mail. In fact, it does not have any mail ids with extension @rbi.org.
Members of public receiving such mails should not open the attachment and/or try to download it on their computer.
It could be a phishing mail and downloading the attachment could result in identity theft.
BBK OR ANY OF ITS OFFICIALS WILL NEVER REQUEST YOU TO SHARE YOUR LOGIN ID OR PASSWORD AT ANY TIME.
PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION WHEN PROMPTED OR IN 'POP-UP' "Authentication Required".
PLEASE BRING TO OUR NOTICE IMMEDIATELY, IF YOU COME ACROSS ANY SUCH REQUESTS.
BEWARE OF PHISHING AND LOTTERY SCAMS!!!
* We are in the process of upgrading BBK-INDIA Internet Banking Application. New version will be rolled out from Jan 29th 2018. You will be able to access the application with your existing User ID and password.
Copyright © 2018 BANK OF BAHRAIN AND KUWAIT B.S.C. All Rights Reserved Disclaimer