You can deposit cash, withdraw cash, deposit cheques, and issue 'at-par' cheques at any of our branches.
Instant Fund Transfer:
You can transfer funds instantly between our branches. Funds transfers can be effected through our Core Banking Software system (CBS)
Free Monthly Account Statement:
By courier / email at the Address recorded with us.
ATM card Facility:
For Sole Proprietorship accounts, Individual accounts ATM card is provided at free of cost. Access to wider network NPCI ATMs network.
Remittances Facility :
You can remit and receive funds to and from your vendors, customers across PAN India through RTGS and NEFT platform.
Local Cheque Deposit Facility:
Deposit cheques for local clearing - MICR Clearing.
Issue of Pay Orders and Demand Drafts:
Issue of Pay Orders and Demand Drafts at very competitive rates.
Inter Branch Cash Deposit/Withdrawal Facility:
Deposit/withdrawal of cash (conditions apply)
Outstation Cheque Collection:
Collection facility for all outstation cheques.
Nomination facility is available for Individual and sole proprietorship accounts.
ACCOUNT OPENING & DOCUMENTATION :
Any one of the Following:-
- Introduction by an existing customer of the Bank (whose account with BBK is satisfactorily operated for a minimum period of 6 months)
- Introduction by an existing Banker (Please note that in this mode of introduction, the customer has to compulsorily visit the Branch & also deposit a self-drawn cheque from the same account)
- 2 - passport size colour photographs of each authorised signatory
- Passport (Wherein his address & signature match with the mailing address & signature on the Account Opening form)
At least one document from each of the following 3 lists (A, B & C) :
List A : Identity Proof (Any One)
- PAN Card
- Voted ID Card
- Employee ID Card
- Defence / Govt ID Card
- Driving Licence
List B : Signature Proof - Any One of the List A above or Self Drawn Cheque.
List C : Address Proof – Any one :
- Voted ID Card
- Electricity / Telephone / Mobile Bill
- House Lease Agreement
- Utility Bill – Gas Bill
In addition to the Lists A, B,C any one of the following should accompany the account opening form in case of sole proprietorships (Any one of the List D)
- Shop and Establishment Certificate / Municipal License.
- Sales Tax Returns / Registration Certificate / Profession Tax Regn Certificate.
- Existing Bank Account Statement with account opening amount cheque from the same account.
- License to Carry on Business from Registered Authority E.G.: Chemists-FDA
- Certificate of Practice Issued by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India / Company Secretary of India / Medical Council.
- Chartered Accountant’s Certificate.
- A copy of the Partnership Deed.
- Registration certificate if the firm is availing of any credit facility / Secured
- Overdraft / Temporary Overdraft facility.
- PAN Card / Form No. 60 of the firm.
- Passport size Photograph of the authorized signatories.
- Identity Proof of all the authorized signatories as per List-A above
- Signature Proof of all the authorized signatories as per List-B above
- Address Proof of all the authorized signatories as per List-C above
- Mailing Address of the Concern to be submitted as per List-D above only if the
- address is different from the one mentioned in the Partnership deed or from
- that of any of the partners who is an authorized signatory.
Private and Public Limited Companies:
- Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (For Public Ltd. Cos.)
- Certified True Copy of The Board Resolution for opening the account specifically mentioning the mode of operation of the account with limits (if any), signed by at least 1/3rd of the Directors, subject to a minimum of 2 directors or The Company Secretary of the company.
- PAN Card of the Company.
- Names & Addresses of all the directors of the company on its letterhead, signed by at least 2 directors or The Company Secretary.
- ROC Acknowledged copy of Form No. 32 for every director whose name does not appear in the AOA / MOA.
- “No Objection Letter” from other Banks in case the Company avails credit facilities with them.
- Passport size Photograph of all the authorized signatories.
- Identity Proof documents of all the authorized signatories as per List-A.
For other types of accounts Trusts, Clubs, Associations etc., please contact our Customers Service Department.
Minimum Balance requirement INR 10,000/- on daily basis.
FEES & SERVICE CHARGES: